Create feeds page
We can embed RSS feeds into a Google Sites page . Here is the procedure to create it using Google Documents.
Do the following:
- Create a new spreadsheet.
- Enter import feed function to get feed Titles in cell A1.
- Enter import feed function to get feed URL in cell B1.
- Enter hyperlink function to combine Title & URL in cell C2.
- Hide columns A and B.
- Share the spreadsheet to the public and publish it as a web page.
- Make it to automatically re-publish when changes are made and save.
- Create a new webpage.
- Edit and change the layout (2 columns).
- Insert the Spreadsheet.
- Save the page.
Document created on 3 August 2009